Pick a lesson plan that best suits you and an instructor will contact you shortly about your next steps!
Scroll down for more information on lesson plans, or contact us!
ALL LESSONS ARE VIA FACETIME UNLESS YOU'RE LOCATED IN FLORIDA OR TEXAS.
Choose Your Lesson Plan
Level 175$Perfect for beginner-advanced shufflers to work on specificsValid for one year
- A single 1 hour session
- • Work on specifics ex. "I need help with the Running Man"
- • Work on specifics ex. "How to do the T-step"
- • Work on specifics ex. "I want to learn some new footwork"
- • Work on specifics ex. "How do I perform a shuffle rock?"
Level 2150$Perfect for beginner-advanced shufflers looking to growValid for one year
- 2 x 1 hour sessions
- • Work on specifics ex: How to shuffle rock
- • Work on specifics ex: Adding power to the Running Man
- • Work on specifics ex: New footwork and combos
Level 3350$An in-depth startup course for shufflingValid for one year
- 4 x 1.5 hour sessions
- • Lay a strong foundation of Running Man and T-Steps
- • Learn how to shuffle rock
- • Learn classic shuffle glides and spins
- • Add versatility with new footwork and combos
- • Introduce counts and the basics of musicality
- • Learn custom shuffle choreography
A deeper dive into our longer shuffle courses:
Level 3 is a four-week course where we meet once a week for an hour and a half max at a time. This is an in-depth start-up course that can be taken by a beginner (knows no moves) or intermediate shuffler (knows a handful of moves including the basics).
We start by changing the way you think about shuffling by introducing you to the basics of musicality and choreography. In this course we discuss theory and history, steering you away from the common misconceptions about this style of dance. We also work on adding versatility to your basics by introducing new moves. Finally, it all comes to life in a piece of custom choreography.
Send us a message if you'd like more information on this course.
This course requires a consultation prior to purchase! Contact us below or by email.
Level 4 is a six-week course where we meet once a week for an hour and a half max at a time. This is recommended for intermediate shufflers who are looking to apply a huge amount of versatility to their footwork by diving headfirst into three diverse styles of footwork-driven dance: Shuffling, Shaping and (Miami) Stepping. During this course, you will spend two weeks on each style.
The goal is to combine everything you learn in a collab with your instructor at the end that brings all the styles together smoothly. You also have the option to choose multiple instructors in the level 4 class (see the about page for our list of instructors).
Contact us if you are interested in this course, or if you would like more information.
Custom Shuffle Courses
Need to learn glides? Maybe spins? Maybe both? Maybe a whole new style or just a move or two? We can create custom courses that are the length you need and the depth you want. Again, contact us below and let's get you closer towards your dance goals.